"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Walking down the street to what used to be my bus stop, the trees and birds looked more brilliant than they had before," he said.
- No matter what; you cannot look beautiful nor brilliant, my poor Hepzibah!
- They looked brilliant and you could always eat your way out of check, by devouring the opposition.
- He looked brilliant, but he had a lot of help from the Giants.
- Just because we happened to wind up in a jungle, your baboon idea looks brilliant.
- And during the 512-point plunge last Monday, the theory looked positively brilliant.
- Even so, the landscape didn't look all that brilliant.
- His blue eyes looked enormous and brilliant against all that pale skin.
- At these rates, if the governor can fix the $6 billion hole in the next budget without touching the big three, he will look brilliant.
- I'm going to look brilliant without having to do very much.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.