"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Today the three groups' future no longer looks so bright.
- The future looks bright, but what about the recent past?
- With real fear, because most of them didn't look too bright.
- The sun was down, though the sky still looked bright.
- There followed a few years when the situation looked bright.
- The future looked bright when the museum opened in 2002.
- I usually can tell when one is coming on, because lights start to look really bright to me.
- Take my word for it, the future won't look bright.
- For the first time in decades, the future looked bright.
- The future looks very bright for our company, with sales up by more than ten percent in the last six months alone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.