"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As always with Grandage, the production looks and sounds marvellous.
- 'You look marvellous in white, you should wear it all the time,' she said, and smiled at me.
- Because she was so tall and slim all the clothes looked marvellous on her and the other girls would groan their envy.
- Restoration on the inside continues and it looks marvellous.
- They're going to look marvellous in a year or two.
- I was worried about grading the colours, but you make 'em look marvellous.'
- For a change not a single jeer had greeted him, and the troops looked marvellous.
- I was just too late yesterday to go across, but the islet looked marvellous.
- It must have looked marvellous from the balcony.
- She looked marvellous in a simple black gown and pearls.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.