"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She smiled at him, wishing he didn't look so unfriendly.
- Several men had surrounded them and looked distinctly unfriendly.
- Nicole, peering into the darkness, which suddenly looked unfriendly, said, "Let him come."
- The twins looked at each other again, as if reading one another's thoughts, and then they turned gravely to the boys, not looking quite so unfriendly.
- Guns and size made them look unfriendly, and they weren't smiling.
- Nobody looked unfriendly; but then, that was the problem.
- Edrith shook his head; the smile was gone but he didn't look unfriendly.
- Her black hair was cut short, and she looked unfriendly.
- They hung on the wall of the deep runnel, or sat in corners, looking unfriendly.
- It looked dark and unfriendly from the outside.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.