"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked up at him sharply for a moment, opened her lips to ask a question, and then thought better of it.
- He looked up sharply, because the tone of her voice had been so firm.
- He looked up sharply, saw real pain in her face.
- Then I felt her whole body tense as she looked up sharply.
- Something in the tone of his voice made the girl look up sharply.
- She looked up sharply at the dark blank that was his face.
- His voice firm again, Science looked up sharply to provide a superior analysis.
- He looked up sharply, then took his feet down from the desk.
- One of the girls, eyes red with crying, looked up sharply.
- There was no fear or surprise on her face as he looked up sharply.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.