"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "He talked about what happened today and told me I looked too aggressive out there."
- This has been painted in a strong colour to make it look more aggressive.
- Because he didn't want to look pushy and aggressive.
- White's 5 Be2 does not look aggressive, and it isn't.
- "He looked more relaxed and aggressive at the same time."
- They've seen the Forward out on the lake a good many times, and we've never done anything that looks aggressive.
- In Jerusalem, officials acknowledged that they must look more aggressive this time.
- He didn't know the meaning of the gesture, but it did not look aggressive.
- The last thing Regina needed was to look more aggressive.
- On visual examination it didn't look terribly aggressive, and her eye was right about 85 percent of the time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.