"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The four people across the table from them didn't look friendly, but neither did they look hostile.
- All the faces looked hostile, but it was nothing personal.
- All three looked hostile and ready for any trouble Tavernor might care to offer.
- She looked hostile and determined enough to make me contented that I didn't need to question her about a key or anything else.
- Sometimes he wondered if all men only made their wives look hostile and sullen.
- If they look hostile, we can run-tell Will to have everyone ready.
- As he moved away, my sense of loneliness increased; the wide water looked hostile rather than welcoming.
- Most of the other faces around the table looked uncomprehendingly hostile.
- These people didn't look hostile, but they were obviously as suspicious of him as he would have been in their place.
- "All of a sudden the world looks very hostile to them," said a senior Western diplomat here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.