"look" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked at him sharply to make sure he was taking the point.
- He looked at me sharply and asked what was wrong.
- His head came up and he looked at her sharply.
- I looked across at her sharply and decided not to ask.
- Michael looked sharply at him over the last of the fire.
- He looked at her sharply, and she didn't look away.
- Again the eyes looked at her sharply, and they saw she was telling the truth.
- The man looked at her sharply and seemed about to speak.
- He called attention to things by looking sharply at them.
- One of the women toward the back looked at her sharply.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.