"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But when the show became a success, he began listing his name.
- List the names of adults that children feel they can talk to.
- In no part of the application should you list your names.
- They list the names of those killed in Hitler's war.
- Slowly his mind considered those whose names he had listed.
- I've listed the names of just about everybody connected with the case.
- The plaques also list the names of those who died in the war.
- In the 2007 annual report, it took 12 pages to list the names of all 18,000 employees.
- But she can list the names of nearly a dozen friends who have given up and fled.
- These sources do not list the names of the six rulers in the same order.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.