"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They also list a number of international public access policies.
- The report listed a number of cases where that had occurred.
- Section 28 lists a number of rights held by children.
- There was a message in Johnny's box with his key, listing a number to call.
- Well, one can list with certainty a number of people that it could not have been.
- It lists a number of issues, along with the Republican plan to solve them.
- The figure held up a sign listing a number of popular programs.
- There are 936 sites listed, a considerable number of them being natural.
- To this end she lists a number of measures that should be taken at various levels.
- The act lists a number of specific measures that a court may order.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.