"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Aslackby Grade I listed Anglican church is dedicated to St James.
- This grade I listed church was designed by Thomas Archer and was completed in 1728.
- The Grade I listed church was built mainly around 1360.
- Waithe Grade I listed redundant church is dedicated to St Martin.
- The Grade I listed parish church is dedicated to All Saints.
- The Grade I listed parish church is dedicated to Saint Lawrence and dates from the 12th century.
- Dodford has a Grade I listed parish church, called St Mary the Virgin.
- Another Grade I listed church, the Saxon church at Escomb is also close to the town.
- The Grade I listed church retains some Anglo-Saxon fabric from the earlier building.
- The Grade I listed parish church is dedicated to Saint Swithin.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.