"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Oh, how shall I list the name and address of the account?
- List the names and addresses of all people called.
- Almost all the attractions in the book are open to the public; perhaps the next edition will list addresses or Web sites.
- Another Google benefit is that it lists the author's e-mail address at the top of each message.
- Suppose there is a simple database that lists people and addresses.
- In the case of telephone number directories, these pages are often used to list important numbers and addresses.
- At least one complaint listed the suspect's address as "homeless."
- Each state's resource sheet lists the names and addresses of agencies in the state.
- On BookFinder.com, which listed the dealer's name and address, the price was $450.
- It lists addresses, prices and nearby points of interest.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.