"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In three and a half years after 9/11, the Bush administration has a priority list.
- "But we do hope to get the subject a higher place in the national priority list."
- I place training very high on my list of priorities.
- But those things are low on my list of priorities.
- Economic issues were also clearly high on his list of priorities.
- High on the list of priorities was a local school.
- Which might be because he didn't rate one in their list of priorities.
- As for now, getting through the night was rather high on the list of priorities.
- It should be at the top of the priority list, not the first cut.
- But being on a priority list didn't, after all, seem to make any difference.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.