"list" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The fact that we didn't get done everything on the wish list was not a reason for giving in."
- He said Thomas had been on his wish list of players for two years.
- At the moment, however, it is more like a wish list.
- And each of the adults was asked for a wish list.
- They would like to spend $50,000 next year on a wish list of items.
- Which was definitely not number one on his wish list.
- "Or maybe it's something that's been on our wish list for a long time, where a decision needs to be made quickly."
- Then I sort my wish list by price expensive first and check used.
- Our own wish list would include several other measures, all within reach.
- He's got a big long wish list, but obviously he can't take it all up.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.