"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At last he saw it, and close by the large stone.
- They put a large stone here to hold it in its place.
- The most well known was his challenge to eat a large white stone.
- When he was inside, she pushed a large stone down the well and killed him.
- Without thinking he reached down and picked up a large stone.
- It is usually placed on a wall or a large stone.
- Large stones were used for support under points of greater stress.
- Several minutes of drifting brought him to a point over a large stone keep.
- One large stone was set on edge beside the well.
- To these he added a few large stones from the garden.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.