"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Pearson's air traffic is just under 35 million passengers in 2012, and it is the world's largest originator of air traffic into the United States.
- One of the largest originators of home mortgages.
- The Market Group is composed of nine of the largest originators and purchasers of ABS in the market.
- Deep Space Time is also teaming up with Light Impressions, the largest originator of holograms, to make 3-D fabrics for an antifraud labeling service.
- Apart from Sugar and Cotton Cargill India is one of the largest originators and marketers of food and coarse grains in India.
- It also owns Texas Trust Savings Bank and Centex Mortgage Company, among the country's largest originators of mortgages for new-home buyers.
- About a quarter of its profits come from a consumer-finance unit and 12 percent from mortgages; it is the nation's largest originator of home loans.
- "Our call volume has gone from 50 to 60 an hour to 150 an hour in the last week," said Laura Lippman,a spokeswoman at Countrywide Credit, based in Pasadena, Calif., the nation's largest originator of mortgage loans.
- The company remains the country's largest originator of federally insured student loans.
- Mr. Goldsmith said Green Tree Acceptance, the nation's largest originator and servicer of manufactured-housing mortgages, is another of his favorites.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.