"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He walked on at a brisk pace, keeping close to commandant Fleury's side, in the immediate wake of the pursuit.
- This is demonstrated clearly by the fact that each exodus occurred during or in the immediate wake of military assault.
- Finance company Washington Mutual, for example, was founded in the immediate wake of the fire.
- Remember what happened in the immediate wake of the failed Soviet coup.
- Investors, who sold Tyson stock in the immediate wake of its offer, remained skeptical.
- Still, even in the immediate wake of the storm, there were those who considered restraint unnecessary.
- In his immediate wake he left chaos, as was to be expected.
- It was striking, too, that in the immediate wake of the 1997 referendum, polls found that people wanted to go much further.
- The current regulation, to which I have just referred, was therefore laid down in the immediate wake of the Chernobyl crisis.
- I understand that it is the convention that the Commission responds at this stage in the immediate wake of those who have put down questions.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.