"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The immediate issues are too complicated and short term to report.
- The immediate issue is the annual intelligence budget of $29 billion.
- Beyond these immediate issues, the need is for long-range thinking.
- Which brought them back to the immediate issue at hand.
- Right now I think we need to focus on the immediate issues.
- The immediate issue is not whether to build a road.
- Still, it is an open question how much new policy will get a hearing once the immediate issues are out of the way.
- The immediate issue before the court was how much information about John's sexual history he had to turn over in the litigation.
- But he went to the press and it became an immediate issue.
- This is a real and immediate issue for women in particular.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.