"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But their meeting did not appear to have any immediate consequences.
- The new policy will have immediate consequences in some Catholic communities.
- Their whereabouts were a matter of immediate consequence to me.
- The Leibniz law itself has a number of immediate consequences.
- However, the recommendations of the report had no immediate consequences.
- Implications for clinical practice may be of more immediate consequence.
- We are already addressing the immediate economic consequences of Iraq's aggression.
- I guess we'll see in the next few days if there are any immediate negative consequences of our choice.
- It may even be the most important immediate consequence of the research.
- This was indeed the immediate consequence, but only until the middle of 1922.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.