"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The immediate effect is not the same across the industry.
- His death had no immediate effect on the course of events.
- The immediate effect was to cut our box office in half.
- His death had a more immediate effect that day, however.
- Another change would have a more immediate effect on the current race.
- And I am standing down as leader with immediate effect.
- The action has no immediate effect on the cancer center's care.
- But the immediate effect is said to be quite different.
- They also need to have immediate effects that everyone can see.
- One immediate effect would be very high food prices, for example.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.