"immediate" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The immediate outcome of the matter was that Imhotep made hurried preparations for departure.
- A challenge to her leadership might have been the immediate outcome.
- And that was the immediate outcome of the clever stratagem.
- The primary source of the problem is overlooked, because its remedy is demanding and has no immediate outcome.
- Are you aware of this long-range damage and the immediate outcome?
- Thus, the immediate outcomes of the riot reversed themselves, and the old order became solidified in an official legal code.
- The immediate outcome of the rejection was uncertainty.
- Long-term outcomes being perceived as equal, they choose alternatives providing better immediate outcomes.
- The immediate outcome was to deter Mussolini from adventures in the region.
- There are two obvious and immediate outcomes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.