"human" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- My final point is, once again, the development of human resources.
- We are having to fight over human resources for the common foreign and security policy.
- Human resources is all the people working for a company or organization.
- To be the leader in development of nation's human resources.
- Magazine as one of the top human resources companies in 2010, 2011, and 2012.
- However, the most important challenge is on the side of human resources.
- I had to look at jobs in areas like human resources or sales.
- This is because human resources are often the most important part of a business.
- A $45,000-a-year human resources officer for a business systems company.
- But, to do this, we must have the necessary human resources.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.