"human" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I can get them here without human intervention or knowledge for a period of time.
- It is thought to have been brought here by human intervention in the 19th century.
- Then all of a sudden the line would be clear again, without any human intervention.
- It is something nature could not have produced without human intervention.
- Take a quick look at the photograph and see if you can spot the human intervention?
- Modern subway systems have been run without human intervention since the 1980's.
- This also enables it to run without need of human intervention.
- You could turn it off and on - that was the limit of human intervention.
- Worms work their way through a network without human intervention.
- In a few cases, human intervention was responsible for a disappearance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.