"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They would have been, if only things had gone just a little differently.
- If you had given me a chance, things might have gone differently.
- If the day had gone differently, he might have been able to trade for one.
- But many said they would go about them a little differently.
- From now and into the, future things would go differently!
- If he had, things would have gone differently for several people that we know.
- The problem was that she had no clear idea of how to go about anything differently.
- But for 13 straight days last month, things went differently.
- This year, we're going to do things a little differently.
- She would just have to go about it differently, that was all.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.