"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They wouldn't go separately, so she turned them down.
- The two men met a few years ago when they went separately to the same patent law library for research.
- Go separately, choose someone you see, and follow them to their home without being seen.
- The four sets of parents went in to the Panel separately, although they were to be treated as one case.
- Can we travel with our car or do we have to go separately?
- Or I'll open the channel and we'll each go separately.
- It's ridiculous for us to go separately to the same place.
- She didn't have time to go into each mind separately and break the Maiden's grip.
- After everyone was asleep, they would go separately and meet at an agreed spot by the creek.
- "Did Rhys and his father go separately or together, do you know?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.