"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As n and m get larger, the probability of a perfect partition goes to 1 or 0 respectively.
- The plant has two Westinghouse pressurized water reactors which went on-line in 1978 and 1980 respectively.
- The Lotus cars went second and third respectively on their only timed laps.
- From the northern hills, trenching had been dug that went east and west respectively for a thousand yards.
- The Liberals and Greens went up by 11 percent and 2 percent respectively.
- The first and second units of the station went critical in 1983 and 1985 respectively.
- When Ma'ayan fell after 35 minutes, the guys respectively went down together, but Igor was the last to hit the ground, so he won immunity.
- They went back on the duplicated list in 1912 and 1911 respectively.
- The winter and summer events in 2008 will be going to the Mournes and Scotland respectively.
- The reactors are expected to go on-line in 2017 and 2018 respectively.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.