"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They shared one television and went to bed simultaneously at 9 p.m.
- Unlike him, whose mind was cursed to go in multiple directions simultaneously.
- For my big finish, I was going to light five cigarettes simultaneously.
- There were only two strips, not four, each going both up and down simultaneously.
- Programs will go forward simultaneously in three or more different spaces within the building.
- It's not unusual for three to be going on simultaneously, in different rooms.
- This festival is celebrated in a big ground where thousands of peoples can go simultaneously.
- They're photographing us with their cameras, going simultaneously from one camera to another.
- Two more rounds went off almost simultaneously, but neither was quite as close.
- That's a bit much, to have girls and bank managers going at you simultaneously.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.