"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He calls for her a little after seven, and they go out together.
- "How far would you have gone to stop them going out together?"
- They went out into the night together: the three of them.
- They asked him to wait a moment and went out together.
- One of those times isn't when they go out for dinner together.
- That's why you go out together alone all the time.
- The first afternoon they went out together was particularly fine.
- She said she'd known him for years and very often they'd go out together.
- When I played, six or seven of us would go out together at night.
- But pretty soon, he and I were going out together.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.