"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said so to his wife when everyone had finally gone home.
- But she did not believe as they, and so finally went home.
- I can't control what finally goes on in the city room.
- What should we do when I finally go to her?
- And just when I thought he was finally going to be of some use to me, after all.
- But those who did leave can finally go to work again.
- A single hand finally went up at the front of the room.
- Are we finally going to get to see these studies?
- He finally went about and asked how she was getting along.
- So she finally went to the police, and you know what happened?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.