"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When none happened, she went weak with relief, thinking: Who would guess?
- Now we know the real meaning of going weak at the knees.
- I just went weak all of a sudden, but it passed.
- His voice was going weak, and the shivering had started again.
- But it wasn't the act that made her legs suddenly go weak.
- She went weak at the thought of him never waking.
- This had been much more powerful - enough to make her knees go weak.
- She's not going to go weak and helpless on you.
- "But only because I haven't found anyone to pay me a living wage for going weak."
- Mark's knees went weak and he leaned on the wall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.