"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Soon after the start one of the team had gone lame.
- "That works out at one man for every three miles of coast - providing that none is sick, and no horse has gone lame."
- Or had his horse gone lame, cast a shoe?
- It occurs to me that Senya may have gone lame because of an empty belly.
- It seems one of the draught-horses had gone lame.
- Here am I, stranded for the night because one of my horses has gone lame.
- For the youth's horse had suddenly gone lame.
- Glory also goes lame, requiring care and a long rest.
- But a moment later one of the pursuing riders pulled up, as if his animal had gone lame.
- And now the horse the lady was to ride is gone lame.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.