"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If such movements went uncorrected, they could eventually result in a collision between the sphere and the star - most likely with disastrous results.
- The Senator promised that "I will not allow this matter to go uncorrected."
- "This was a corporate mugging that went uncorrected and unknown."
- The longer the inaccurate information goes uncorrected, the longer it will take to resolve the problem.
- A gentle tipping went uncorrected, and the boat slid sideways into the ground.
- A. The major acts of discrimination are noticed and reported, though they go uncorrected.
- So in most cases, a misreading of the law by Social Security officials goes uncorrected.
- The result, some experts fear, is that faulty equipment may go undetected and uncorrected.
- Students whose problems go uncorrected until high school are likely to become discouraged and drop out.
- I can't bear to let the errors go uncorrected.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.