"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Guys were allowed to go shirtless in public, but you didn't see it very often.
- As the song continues on, a girl makes her appearance and Trey goes shirtless.
- Going shirtless is considered a lifestyle by some men.
- It is also common to go shirtless while working/doing labor.
- He went shirtless for his Top 8 performance.
- On the bridge of the song, members go shirtless with more than one scene.
- Some men will go shirtless working on their plantations, but it is matter of law that shirts be worn in town.
- He'd even gone shirtless for a day to call attention to the plight of sweatshop workers in Indonesia.
- Western men should avoid going shirtless; trousers are preferable to shorts.
- One of the employees goes shirtless, the better perhaps to display his piercings and tattoos.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.