"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Overhead, the sun dove behind a cloud and the day went dull.
- Winnie went dull inside, as if someone had let all the life out of her.
- A gray cloud crossed the sun, and the school yard went dull.
- His eyes, which had seemed animated a minute before, went dull.
- His eyes went dull with shock before he fell and I pinned him to the ground.
- His voice had gone dull; he seemed to have passed beyond desperation.
- The eyes, too, seemed to retreat, going dull and shrinking away into her skull.
- Maybe-maybe she had just gone dull since Bobby was born.
- You see the way his eyes are red or going pretty dull he needs wormed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.