"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Spirits is often a good choice - if you're not a big drinker then they should hopefully go a long way.
- Start looking for suits and going away outfits early hopefully, you may find a sale bargain or two.
- I have pain, but I'm alive and am hopefully going to stay that way for a long time.
- He retired happy that what he had been doing was hopefully not going to be necessary again.
- If speed was an issue, one would let go and hopefully glide to a gradual stop.
- S. only thing is intended to keep their numbers down right now, and will hopefully go away in the future.
- We're hopefully going tonight at 9pm, but it's all down to the runway getting mended.
- After 18 years we are hopefully going to get some justice for you.
- I'm hopefully going to be seeing a lot of people I've not seen for a long time.
- This money will hopefully go some way towards covering those costs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.