"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With a sigh, she went inside and obediently got out her texts.
- He went out of the room obediently and presently his voice called to Jimmy.
- She looked at me in surprise, but obediently went outside and I heard her calling for him.
- Alexandra went obediently to stand and look up at her.
- The miner looked at her again, in fear, and went obediently out of the room.
- I went obediently to look out into the hall.
- But she went obediently up to her room and to bed.
- Barney was not sure whether to feel important or pathetic, but he went obediently to bed.
- I thanked her and obediently went out of the other door.
- "Better if you are already in her room," he suggested, so she went obediently back upstairs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.