"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Holzer shot a glance at the men behind him and went doggedly on.
- She took a deep breath and went doggedly on.
- Sir Redmond went doggedly to the point he had in mind and heart.
- He held a corner of his cloak over his mouth and doggedly went on.
- He shook her off, and went doggedly about the business of loading the gun.
- I went doggedly on to the question of opportunity.
- The heavy cruisers came up, broke formation, and went doggedly to work.
- He just kept going doggedly on to the limit of endurance and beyond.
- The narrator says, "Her family has fragmented but she goes doggedly on."
- He turned on his device and went doggedly ahead.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.