"glass" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was the first glass blown west of the Alleghenies.
- We don't blow glass like that in this country.
- He started by blowing glass, struggling to succeed at the skill.
- Meanwhile, friends were teaching him how to blow glass.
- He pours into glasses blown for him in Venice, recently his second city.
- "He's the one who doesn't blow much glass, isn't he?"
- It would be really cool to carve these things out of wood, or if each one were blown glass.
- Traditionally, these glasses are made from a greenish, hand blown glass.
- His video recorded the glass blown out of the pilot house windows and the telegraph in the stop position.
- The ground glittered with shards of glass blown from all the windows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.