"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- An even bigger problem with be getting enough offensive firepower to mount a decent attack.
- They've got enough firepower out there to vaporize me and the car, too.
- "You've got enough firepower in here to invade China, pal."
- "We got firepower, but it's short-range stuff and we're having trouble getting close."
- And he's got enough firepower to knock out anything up to 14th Street.
- They're tall blokes and, if they bend their backs, they've got enough firepower.
- She's tough as nails, and she's got enough firepower around here to start her own revolution.
- They were an expensive and complicated way of getting armored firepower into battle.
- We've got enough firepower here to get us all killed dead, and not even Jack lost his head quite that bad.
- We've got enough firepower to pulverize ten of them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.