"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He got off his horse and sat for a few minutes with the old man, Worm.
- Get off your high horse, lady and join the rest of us trying to do what's best for our kids.
- He didn't exactly dream that they got married, but she did ask him to get off his horse and talk for a while.
- July nodded to the girls and got off his horse.
- He got off his horse and took the letter gently out of her hand.
- He could not even get off his own horse, except to fall.
- You could have figured that out, if you'd got off your high horse for a moment.
- "Now get off your moral high horse and start thinking about what we should do next."
- Maybe you should look back at all we've done to countries around the world and get off your moral high horse.
- And he walked like a cowboy who just got off his horse.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.