"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But we were not going after Clinton to get dirt on him.
- "We thought of that, and we're going to do it, but it's slow getting so much dirt out through locks."
- "This is not a period when we have been looking to get dirt," he said.
- So I get dirt under them and don't know what to do with them.
- She doesn't like to get dirt in her face.
- That's why she's got grass stains and dirt on one foot.
- I want to get dirt on him, because some guys like to stay clean and pretty.
- The way my luck was running in that direction, he would probably have me arrested for getting dirt on his floor.
- This was also the first time he got dirt in his face.
- I'd rather not get grease and dirt all over me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.