"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In Ceylon he underwent jungle training, a valuable asset for future assignments.
- Might they cancel future assignments if a piece in the magazine really stings them?
- Once the personnel are with us, we'll have them available for any future assignments.
- We wrote him a letter wishing him well in future assignments.
- Other numbers (702-706, 709, 301-309, 401-409) are reserved for future assignments.
- Second, is the person good enough for a future assignment that might be handled by the firm?
- Wayward marks draw an official reprimand, which affect that judge's future international assignments.
- There, he was trained in Arabic for future assignment as a combat translator.
- Half a lifetime preparing for a future assignment in a specific country.
- After successfully leaving the planet she becomes his new partner who will support him via radio on all future assignments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.