"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I got to meet Whitney and set up future appointments with her."
- The problem will be the senior members of the grand warden's staff, who must prove they're faithful and efficient if they hope for future appointment.
- The British were also guaranteed a veto over the future appointment of sultans.
- - thus holding out the possibility of a future appointment.
- First, it provided that future appointments would be for full, six-year terms, effective on the date the appointee took office.
- Even now, he added, his clients were unable to get immigration officials to answer simple questions about missing forms or future appointments.
- A spokesman for the governor, Kevin Quinn, declined to discuss future appointments.
- He set the seal on this future appointment by offering his student the hand of his daughter in marriage.
- The men vary their schedules, keep no written records of future appointments and do not believe that such precautions will protect them all the time.
- Some Democrats were already looking toward future presidential appointments.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.