"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Long range plans for future lines are being visioned but no additional routes have been formally announced.
- The product would drive the health-care products company aggressively into a new market and become a cornerstone for a future line of instruments.
- "But the fourth quarter may have implications for arranging future lines of credit," she added.
- The construction of a 220 kilo-Volt power generator, to provide electricity for the future lines.
- It will be a new connection with stations from lines 3, 4, 5, 6 and a future eighth line.
- The station was intended to bridge such a future line, which would eventually be built 60 years later.
- It was true again last week when he moved U.S. forces near the future line of battle.
- By 1900 most of the future main lines had been constructed, including the line to St. Petersburg.
- But my personal future line, why is it blurred?
- Funding released would have redirected for the development of a future east-west line.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.