"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By being a major league coach, they also maintain their visibility for future jobs as manager.
- Believe me, if any future jobs like this should come my way, there is no one else I would rather have to back me up.
- But it means a loss of future jobs, for the country and the community.
- College is a kind of school or university, a place where people go to learn skills for future jobs.
- Some of it would exactly suit this apartment; the rest she'd store for future jobs.
- If I measure up, let's then discuss payment for future jobs.
- To change it for the user on all future jobs use the command.
- The higher education white paper proposes that universities should train students for their future jobs.
- Some have interpreted this to be a possible future job which Jason is looking at or has already accepted.
- This research is the key to our future jobs.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.