"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Somewhere along the way, it seems, a decision was made to take the words "screamingly funny" to heart.
- I don't care if he is screamingly funny, the double standards and hypocrisy that these (repeated) incidents show up are not funny at all.
- Maybe you had to be there, in 1958, to think that was screamingly funny.
- The whole table thought this screamingly funny.
- "I can't say I find you screamingly funny."
- "It just happens to be screamingly funny."
- Fiona, it seemed, found it hard to contain herself; this was screamingly funny.
- Chick finds it screamingly funny, delighted that "he make joke on America."
- They were screamingly funny because they were so sad.
- It is screamingly funny, the blood flows all the time, and the actors believe themselves to be influencing the fate of the universe.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.