"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Philip French: It is intelligent, hilariously funny and, ultimately, rather moving.
- Florian led the parade, which under other circumstances might have been hilariously funny.
- Lupus' eyes twinkled as though this were hilariously funny.
- He is hilariously funny, one of the funniest guys I know, a guy who makes everybody else funny.
- His speeches are not only informative, but hilariously funny.
- He thought that was hilariously funny and dissolved into knee-slapping laughter.
- His life story had been moving, at times hilariously funny.
- Father Hernandez turned out to be hilariously funny.
- Despite his personal and financial problems, he could be hilariously funny.
- At the same time that people do vile things, they also create hilariously funny spectacles.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.