"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He laughs - but not a funny laugh.
- Here I am, friend," he said with his funny, inane laugh, "all alive!
- You have a witty sence of humor and probably some funny laugh.
- I love your spirit, your compassion, that sweet, funny laugh of yours.
- Even that old driver with the funny laugh is still hanging around.
- She gave a funny little embarrassed laugh, as if I had been making a bad joke.
- Then he had said Dari would soon be bigger than Finn and laughed, himself, though not the funny laugh.
- The bandit laughed a funny, painful laugh, turned, and ran.
- "Conception," repeated Henry, and gave a funny little laugh.
- She laughed, a funny, discordant laugh because her muscles, inactive for years, had forgotten how to function rightly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.