"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Since 1959, the theater, located in a former Chinese laundry storefront in the city's Old Town neighborhood, has turned out some of the world's funniest comedians.
- Celebrating the best of Scottish comedy, starring the funniest comedians living and working in Scotland.
- While attending Boston University, he was named the funniest comedian on campus.
- He is one of the funniest comedians this country has ever produced.
- But it should, especially since Canada has produced some of America's funniest comedians, actors, writers, directors - a veritable army of renegade humor professionals.
- He's also one of the funniest comedians in the country, except when he's being excruciatingly unfunny.
- This collection celebrates the best of Scottish comedy, spotlighting some of the funniest comedians living and working in Scotland.
- Voted by the readers of the Montreal Mirror "funniest comedian" for three years in a row.
- He was affable, accessible, charming and amusing, not just a very funny comedian but the kind of guy you would gladly welcome into your home.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.