"funny" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Charlie had sent me a very funny thought, and I relayed his message.
- Now, I'm paid to have funny thoughts, which was all I ever wanted.
- A funny little thought kept running through his head.
- A funny thought came to me as the boat moved up the river.
- "Are you beginning to think any funny thoughts about that ape down there?"
- It's a funny thought, but actually it might make them fight harder.
- At the time, Miller had a funny thought looking at the 20-footer.
- You, with the funny thoughts, coming toward me.
- "You accept the idea that this could be your last second, and almost funny thoughts come into your head."
- A funny thought hit him, and he almost giggled, but he held it back.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.